Data Set Values
You can create data sets to match a certain average ISP across all schools within a Set.
- Beginning of Range: the low or beginning value to start calculating with.
- End of Range: the high or end value if you want to generate sets that cover a range of values.
- Note: If you do not enter a End of Range value - it will simply create data sets that match the low value or Beginning of Range value.
- Step Value: this is how much it increments between the Beginning and End of Range values. The default is set to 1.
Here are a few examples:
- If the Beginning of Range is set to 50% and the End of Range is set to 60% and the Step Value is set to 5 - then it will calculate data sets that meet these ISPs:
- If the Beginning of Range is set to 60% and the End of Range is set to 62% and the Step Value is set to 1 - then it will calculate data sets that meet these ISPs: